Here are some links to resources that will help answer your questions about everything from Lead Paint, to well water, to Septic Systems. If you don’t find the answers you need here, contact me and I’ll help you find what you need.
- Massachusetts Lead Paint Law
- Southern Essex District Registry of Deeds
- Private Well Information and Resources
- Middlesex South Registry of Deeds
- Middlesex North Registry of Deeds
- Home Inspection Consumer Facts
- Septic Systems/Title V
Got Stuff? If you need to clean out and pair down before you list your home, here are some local organizations that will accept your donations. You’ll help out some great charities, keep your stuff out of the landfill and your donations are tax deductible. Many of these organizations offer free pick up, but make sure you call ahead as they get very busy in the spring and summer months.
- Beverly Bootstraps
- Salvation Army
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Leeward Charitable Foundation
- Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity Restore
- Open Door
Looking to increase energy efficiency and reduce utility bills? The MassSave Program offers free energy assessments and rebates on insulation, appliances and more!